New on The Spence Family--Whoa Mamma

I am not sure how old I was when I began to notice them, but I clearly remember noticing that some of the moms who dropped kids off at school in the morning were, well, not put together. In other words they never bothered to get dressed, instead arriving in pajamas or bathrobes, hair a mess. Since Karen was always dressed, and before that, the nice moms that drove us in "carpool" (they just gave us rides, their was not much trade) were dressed too, I always thought those other moms must have just gotten out of bed right in time to drive the kids to school. Nice of them, yes, but they looked a little lazy to me (clearly I thought I knew a lot back then).
Well, now I am one of those scary looking moms in the morning.
http://fourspences.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please use "J" and "T" if you feel like including them in a comment. Thanks!