I have a pair that I really like the look of, but are a little (a lot) small. After giving birth foot growth... anyway, they are pretty dressy if they want to be, but not overly so.
(they are a pretty, warm, dark brown, but here they just look blah)
I ordered some new brown boots to "replace" them, and didn't like them as much as I thought I would. They looked very similar to the ones I already had, but didn't have an ankle buckle. They weren't all leather, the heels were a little too high, and they hurt my weird right foot (I have a weird callous spot that kills me even in flats---what, you probably have a weird foot, too). Anyway, I took them back. Another reason I didn't love them is that I want something a little more casual, and something with little or no heel. I like heels, but if they are higher than 2 inches...they hurt me. I know I am a wuss.
So today I tried again. I am way too picky. Picky about how tight calves are, and how many dang buckles there are, and I am not that into suede because I always ruin it, and the heel height is a big deal, and...on and on. Yesterday T and I covered everywhere in Provo and Orem, and didn't like really anything but these. And today when I went to return a different pair, they were an additional 30% off their clearance price. So I bought them; last pair in my size--who wouldn't? Buy now, decide later. That way you don't miss so many things. But I am interested in knowing what someone else thinks (no, I am not an independent thinker in cases like this).
Cute, or not? Do they look casual enough with still being stylish enough to dress up? Or would I look like I am trying out for a band? Not sure, but I know I like them.
What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please use "J" and "T" if you feel like including them in a comment. Thanks!