skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New on The Spence Family--Trees
Tonight after dinner (Papa Murpheys, by the way, nothing too exciting), I was doing the dishes and looking out the kitchen window. Actually, to be honest, I was sneaking in a Krispie Kreme donut while I was pretending to do the dishes, but let's skip over that part. I was looking over our run-down deck at the little flowering plum tree we planted a couple of years back. Its bright pink blossoms are exactly what I love about spring. The only problem is, it's not a very tall tree yet. In the annoyed tone of much of my day today, I wished the tree would hurry up and grow taller, hurry up and block the view of my neighbor's deck and back yard where I can't help but stare when I am at that window. I wished the other trees we planted in our yard would hurry up and grow too, so the shade could make our hot backyard enjoyable. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please use "J" and "T" if you feel like including them in a comment. Thanks!