Monday, December 21, 2009

A Last Minute Holiday Giveaway..on The Spence Family


I know, private blog, who's gonna enter a giveaway...

But, I figured I'd give it a try anyway.

A while ago, I was at Target, asking about putting a toy on hold, when I was told that "the ONLY toy that we can't possibly hold is a Zhu Zhu Pet." Who cares? I thought. Didn't even know what that was. But then I had to SEE what it was. I looked online and thought the pet hampsters looked really fun. Then I saw that a Zhu Zhu pet was the most wanted toy of the season, and pretty much impossible to come by unless you were willing to pay a pretty penny on amazon, ebay, or otherwise. Today, I see the prices are way down, with the manufacturers flooding the US with last minute Christmas shipments.

I tried to team up with friends and find these much desired fake pets, but finally had given up to just getting a pet rock. But after a tip, I happened to buy a few of these Zhu Zhu's at Toys R Us last week. Some for my friend Emily, one for my friend Jayne, one extra one, and one each for my boys (even though it is ME that wants one). Last night I learned that someone got one for each of my kids as a gift, and after telling someone else I had an extra and ship that one out today....

I have one left.

Instead of bothering with EBay (especially now that the prices will have dropped from the 70 dollar range), or calling friends to see who was looking for one, I decided it might be fun to just give him away. Num Nums is his name (the gray one). If you would like it, it's already wrapped up for Christmas! Just leave me a comment (either here or on The Spence Family) telling me your favorite Christmas tradition. Tomorrow I will pick a winner randomly (of the 3 or so comments I will get). If you live in the Provo area, I will drop it by if you like. Or if you live far away, I will ship it, but if you want 2 day shipping, well, you are gonna have to pay for that. :)

Ready, go.

http://fourspences.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use "J" and "T" if you feel like including them in a comment. Thanks!