Sunday, December 13, 2009

New on The Spence Family--Let it Snow

It's been snowy here for days. At first, it was great fun...the first big snow of the year is always magical. After clearing the snow around our yard several times with a shovel on my own for the most part, knowing there is a brand new snowblower in the garage (still with the plastic around it), I was feeling glum about the snow yesterday. Was that a run-on sentence if you ever saw one? Yes, yes it was. Anyway, I was shoveling the driveway yesterday morning, with a bad sinus headache (sinus infection won't you please go away??), my back was aching, and for some reason I was in a very grouchy mood. J and T were playing with a sled and some shovels in the snow, with J even helping to shovel for a minute. After a while of throwing the wet and heavy snow I thought, hmm... I don't really need to be clearing this. So I am not going to. We are going to go sledding instead. I told the kids that snow clean up was cancelled and we were going sledding...

http://fourspences.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Are you ready for fresh snow yet, I am. Hey I need an invite to your family blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please use "J" and "T" if you feel like including them in a comment. Thanks!