Monday, August 17, 2009
Giveaway
Well, I guess that was a flop for a drawing. I can hardly choose from 3 of you... so Kayla, Rachel, and Sandy...you all can have a bag. Only one gets the pink and green. That's all I have of that fabric. I will email you with your other choices. Thanks for being interested! I appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sitting on our bed (with a new Ikea bed frame that Janssen LOVES) in Boston, catching up on google reader from the last few weeks. Sorry not to have been a good reader lately!
ReplyDeleteI feel so bad I haven't been over here to check out your new blog. Back to school, Abby's b-day and party etc. have been grabbing all my time and thoughts. The header and the bags are so darling and classy, just like everything you do. Some day I might work up to doing one such cute thing in a years time.
ReplyDelete