I think Giveaways are fun, so you know, I thought I would do one as a welcome to my new blog. I am just finishing up another bag like the middle one pictured in my header (pink/green), a drawstring purse from Amy Butler. It doesn't have a home. I had originally intended to make a bunch of these in different fabrics (which I have done), and use them as gift bags when needed. But they have all been given away already, or promised to someone, except this one. I figure I don't need to save just one as a gift bag.
These bags turned out really cute, and are fun to take out shopping or whatever when you don't need a huge bagful of stuff--like when you leave your kids at home, or even if you have to wander through somewhere like Ikea and don't want to be weighted down with more than keys and a credit card.
So...who wants it?
Leave a comment (with your email address if I don't have it) if you are interested, and on Monday, August 16th, I will draw a name at random, and it is yours. If you already have one, you can still enter and give it away as a gift bag yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, I am signing right up for a chance at one of your awesome bags!! I think they are so cute--so add me to your drawing! :) What a fun idea, when you have a fun thing to give away that is!
ReplyDeleterach.lund@gmail.com
Those are perfect church bags. Sign me up!
ReplyDeleteMeg, I am your favorite cousin. I need one of those bags for shure. How do you find the time to make anything like that? You continue to amaze me.
ReplyDeleteSandy